BHTY Around the Globe
Supplements & Special Issues
About Supplements, Theme Issues, and Special Issues or Series
These are collections of papers related to issues or topics, are published as a separate issue of the journal or as part of a regular issue, and are typically funded by sources other than the journal’s publisher, and an effective way to disseminate scientific findings and meeting proceedings materials relevant for a target audience. Special issues garner attention, and are often highly read and cited.
Materials appropriate for Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY) include:
- Extensive reports including special reports of original consensus statements, guidelines, or recommendations
- Proceedings of symposia, conferences, and workshops
- Workshop reports and reviews
The provisional proposal acceptance is subject to the approval of the Editor-in-Chief. In order to reach a decision about suitability, please provide the following information to the BHTY publisher:
- Request letters should include:
- Please provide conference title, date(s), program, location, web address, expected number of delegates, audience breakdown, and any other relevant details
- If not related to a conference, please provide a detailed outline including proposed title, topics and authors
- How the request will be funded
- The type(s) of articles to be submitted
- The estimated number of articles or conference abstracts to be submitted to BHTY
- The approximate length of each article or conference abstract in words
- The expected date of the conference, submission of articles or conference abstracts to BHTY
- Previously published proceedings/collections sample (if available)
- Proposed journal name to publish the proposed supplement
For conference abstract collections, the following information is also requested:
- Confirmation that all abstracts will have undergone review and selection to ensure a suitable quality for publication
- Confirmation that all authors agree to publication of their abstract in the relevant journal
All supplements are peer reviewed, open access, and available online.
Supplements must be independent, balanced, present scientific educational interest, scientific rigor, and are accepted subject to the approval of the journal's Editor-in-Chief.
All articles and conference abstracts must be original. The integrity, independence, and reputation of the journal must be upheld.
Guest Editor(s) may be appointed and are subject to the approval of the Editor-in-Chief. Guest Editors must remain impartial and are required to provide competing interests statements that will be disclosed and published in BHTY.
The peer review process will follow journal's standard policy.
Editorial control of content remains with the journal Editor-in-Chief. Changes, corrections, and rejections may be made where material does not meet journal standards.
Copyright of articles and abstracts is retained by the authors, where authors grant BHTY a license to publish the article and identify BHTY as the publishing journal. See Copyright and License Agreement (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Charges may vary according to the complexity and magnitude of services to be provided by BHTY such as the extent of issue customization required, length of articles and number of references to be copy edited, type of content including presentation PDFs, PPTs or media such as video or audio, abstracts including length and total number, graphics and artwork, turnaround time etc.
- Peer review of full length manuscript submissions: if your organization proposes an alternate peer-review process, please provide a detailed description of the process for BHTY editorial review and approval
- Guest Editors of the Journal may appoint additional editors and subject matter experts, and must adhere to journal policy and procedure
BHTY is pleased to offer the option of paying invoices with digital currency (Bitcoin). Contact the publisher for more information if you would like to use this payment method at email@example.com
All appropriate submitted and peer reiewed materials will be published as fully formatted PDF, XML, and HTML file versions on the journal's website.
For further information, please contact BHTY’s publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org