BHTY Ambassador Program
ABOUT Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY)
Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY) is an international peer-review open-access journal dedicated to blockchain and converging technologies in healthcare.
BHTY publishes theoretical and experiential knowledge required for strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders engaged in blockchain technology and converging innovations in healthcare around the world.
Operating on a no-deadline, continuous basis, BHTY’s internationally renowned Peer Review Board rigorously vets and objectively evaluates original manuscripts, use cases, unpublished research, substantiated opinions and related data and software in the pursuit of trust through transparency and truth.
BHTY - First AMBASSADOR PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in blockchain and converging technologies in healthcare around the world
BHTY - First AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global BHTY Chapter network
- Grow BHTY-First thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture experiential knowledge of blockchain technology and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic BHTY readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A BHTY - First AMBASSADOR?
BHTY-First Ambassadors are passionate explorers of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare and facilitators of learning-networks. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders.
Following consensus-based evaluation by the BHTY international peer-review Board, qualified candidates can be: Thought Leaders, New-Era Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
WHAT BHTY - First AMBASSADORS DO?
- Establish local and virtual BHTY Chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network of knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage their community to accelerate adoption of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare
Should you be interested in becoming a BHTY Ambassador, apply here.
BHTY Australia, Dr. Robert Laidlaw, Lead Ambassador
BHTY Rome, Italy, Mirko DeMalde, Lead Ambassador
BHTY India, Gurav Somwanshi, Lead Ambassador
BHTY Norway, Anton HAssalgren, Lead Ambassador
BHTY Colorado, USA, Erika Beerbower, Lead Ambassador
BHTY Washington DC, USA, Christian Milaster, Lead Ambassador