BHTY Around the Globe
BHTY AMBASSADOR & JOURNAL CLUB PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in blockchain and converging technologies in healthcare around the world.
BHTY AMBASSADOR & JOURNAL CLUB PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global BHTY network
- Grow BHTY-First thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture experiential knowledge of blockchain technology and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic BHTY readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A MEMBER?
Passionate explorers and users of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare and facilitators of learning-networks and builders of communities. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders. Candidates can be thought leaders, practitioners, researchers, and students.
What Do Program Leaders BHTY Do?
- Establish collaborative local and virtual BHTY chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network for knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage local community to accelerate adoption of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare
For questions, please contct the BHTY Global Ambassaor Lead, Anca Petre, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapters and Ambassadors:
India: Gurav Somwanshi, Lead Ambassador
Italy: Mirko DeMalde
Japan: Takuma Maeda / 前田 琢磨
Singapore: Andrew Fang Hao Sen, MD and Marcus Tan, MD
Colorado, USA: Erika Beerbower
Connecticut, USA: Marinka Natale
District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia, USA: Joyce Hunter, Orlando Lopez, and Todd Schwartzrock
Florida, USA: John Gomezad
Missouri, USA: Ryan Wright
New Jersey, USA: Ramesh Eevani
Pennsylvania, USA: Ed Bukstel