BHTY AMBASSADOR PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in blockchain and converging technologies in healthcare around the world
BHTY AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global BHTY Chapter network
- Grow BHTY-First thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture experiential knowledge of blockchain technology and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic BHTY readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A BHTY AMBASSADOR?
Passionate explorers and users of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare and facilitators of learning-networks and builders of communities. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders. Candidates can be Thought Leaders, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
WHAT BHTY - First AMBASSADORS DO?
- Establish local and virtual BHTY Chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network of knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage their community to accelerate adoption of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare
Chapters and Contact Details:
Australia, Dr. Robert Laidlaw, Lead Ambassador
India, Gurav Somwanshi, Lead Ambassador
Iran, Amir Hossain Zolfaghari, Lead Ambassador
Rome, Italy, Mirko DeMalde, Lead Ambassador
Norway/Sweeden, Anton Hassalgren, Lead Ambassador
District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia, USA, Joyce Hunter, Lead Ambassador
Colorado, USA, Erika Beerbower, Lead Ambassador
Connecticut, USA, Marinka Natale, Lead Ambassador
New Jersey, USA, Ramesh Eevani, Lead Ambassador
Oregon, USA, Mark Silen, Lead Ambassador
Telegram invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE6nTQ0aEmhK_hOI4Q
Private Group: https://theblockchain.zone/group/bhty-oregon
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ed Bukstel , Co-Ambassador, Ebukstel@clinicalblockchain.
Mike McCoy, Co-Ambassador, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-484-942-7886