BHTY AMBASSADOR PROGRAM MISSION
Accelerate pragmatic innovation in blockchain and converging technologies in healthcare around the world
BHTY AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GOALS
- Establish a global BHTY Chapter network
- Grow BHTY-First thought leadership and reach around the world
- Capture experiential knowledge of blockchain technology and converging innovation in healthcare gained by strategic thought leaders, new-era practitioners, and future society stakeholders
- Augment organic BHTY readership and original manuscript submissions
WHO CAN BECOMES A BHTY AMBASSADOR?
Passionate explorers and users of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare and facilitators of learning-networks and builders of communities. Their reach extends beyond physical location, organization, and geo-political borders. Candidates can be Thought Leaders, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
WHAT BHTY - First AMBASSADORS DO?
- Establish local and virtual BHTY Chapters
- Pursue and push focus area beyond current confines
- Build network of knowledge sharing and community learning
- Engage their community to accelerate adoption of blockchain and converging innovation in healthcare
Chapters and Contact Details:
Australia, Dr. Robert Laidlaw, Lead Ambassador
India, Gurav Somwanshi, Lead Ambassador
Iran, Amir Hossain Zolfaghari, Lead Ambassador
Rome, Italy, Mirko DeMalde, Lead Ambassador
Norway/Sweeden, Anton Hassalgren, Lead Ambassador
District of Columbia/Maryland/Virginia, USA
Joyce Hunter, Co-Ambassador
Orlando Lopez, Co-Ambassador
Colorado, USA, Erika Beerbower, Lead Ambassador
Connecticut, USA, Marinka Natale, Lead Ambassador
New Jersey, USA, Ramesh Eevani, Lead Ambassador
Oregon, USA, Mark Silen, Lead Ambassador
Telegram invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE6nTQ0aEmhK_hOI4Q
Private Group: https://theblockchain.zone/group/bhty-oregon
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Ed Bukstel , Co-Ambassador, Ebukstel@clinicalblockchain.
Mike McCoy, Co-Ambassador, email@example.com, +1-484-942-7886