Please be sure to follow submission guidelines, and note the following below:
- APC is $850.00 USD, and $1,050.00 USD for Special Reports (15,000 words and upwards of 100 references), and $450.00 USD for students currently enrolled at an academic institution. THERE IS NO FEE FOR BLOGS.
- BHTY is pleased to offer authors the option of paying their APC with digital currency (Bitcoin). Contact the publisher for more information if you would like to use this payment method at firstname.lastname@example.org
- White papers, previously published articles, unsubstantiated perspectives and opinions, advertorials, and press releases will be rejected
- Original research manuscript submissions must contain an abstract. Abstracts are important for data aggregators and facilitate exposure to articles published – be sure your paper has an abstract. Check the following links for more information: CONSORT or PRISMA.
We want to encourage open exchange in an evolving and dynamic market giving fair consideration to all submissions. This should NOT be linked to the ability to pay. We review papers based strictly on MERIT. The quality and contribution it makes to the sector supersedes the APC. This is paramount for open exchange and conntribution to the sector knowledge base.
- Papers must be accepted before a waiver inquiry and determination is made. Determination is based solely on the MERITS of the paper. Authors may send a letter of inquiry, after receiving a manuscript acceptance notice, to the managing editor at email@example.com
Manuscript submissions should represent the following:
1. Originality and practicality in the global advancement of blockchain and intersecting technologies in healthcare
2. Importance to research, practice, or changes in the field
3. Interest and relevance for the BHTY audience and those with an interest in blockchain technology and innovations in healthcare
4. Rigorous methodology, with conclusions justified by the evidence presented
5. Adherence to the highest ethical standards
For more information on what your paper should contain and how to format it for submission, go to: https://blockchainhealthcaretoday.com/index.php/journal/authors
Author copyright license: BHTY will publish content in other products such as license editions of BHTY and grant republication sublicense to journals around the world in effort to increase reach and amplify research and articles published in BHTY.
PAPERS WILL BE REJECTED IF NOT FORMATTED PROPERLY
We are here to help. Please contact the managing editor or publisher with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blockchain in Healthcare Today
All Feature Articles are also peer reveiwed.
There is no APC for Feature Articles.
Must be peer reveiwed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to inform readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication. This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here. Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.
An Open Access Online Journal Published by Partners in Digital Health.
BHTY is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
BHTY will also publish content in other products such as license editions of BHTY and grant republication sublicense in journals around the world.
Owned and managed by: Partners in Digital Health (PDH).
OUR PARTNERS and MEMBERSHIPS