Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Please upload information and details regarding sections below in a SEPARATE document file. Upload it independent of your manuscript file to ensure double blind peer review. The sections that should be submitted separately are:
2. Author List
3. Author names and affiliations
4. Corresponding author
5. Author Contributions
6. Cover letter
7. Author Conflicts of Interest and Declarations Forms (no manuscript will be published without this form for every author listed).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Corresponding authors must be sure to submit an "Author Conflicts of Interest and Declaration Form" for every author listed on the manuscript.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY).