Thank you for taking the time to Converge2Xcelerate today. We thank you all and hope the experience you take away is one of value, and one you will share with others, in moving planning and initiatives forward.
The topics covered today spanned an array of themes. Moving forward, let us consider the following to delve deeper to understand:
- Disintermediation – the effect on clinical trials, the drug supply chain, and moving information thru a multi-stake holder processes, in real-time, to reduce costs
- Concepts such as universal basic income, a one party payer system, and how the world can truly transform toward unity and equity
- Keeping value and benefit to patients at the core of policy and systems initiatives
- How will we educate patients to be better purveyors of their own health data, and partake in a new ecosystem where they become shareholders and owners
We congratulate the 2nd Annual Innovation Ignition Competition Winners:
William Baker, debate moderator, from NYU Global Debate. Thanks too, student volunteers from Columbia, New York, and Tulane Universities.
Special Thanks to:
Platinum and Blockchain Track Sponsor, Consensys Health
Bronze Sponsor, Boehringer Ingelhiem
Sponsors: HealthVerity, Izzy, Cadent,Burst IQ, Nonnatech, 1800PR
Partners: Healthcare Informatics, Health Data Management, Pharmacy Podcast, and all our friends
In addition, thanks to:
- John Halamka
- Frank Ricotta, CEO BurstIQ,
- Matt Bird and Stella, at 1800PR
- Tiffany Delorenzo, Conference Director, calm, cool, and perpetually “on it”
- The Charles Group
- John Russo, BHTY Managing Editor, who could not join us today
- Board members, moderators, volunteers, Columbia staff, and most all – panelists and participants with an eye on the future of better health and equity, for all citizens
Join us and become part of the dialog. To subscribe to BHTY, submit a manuscript, or commentary/opinion article, go to https://blockchainhealthcaretoday.com/index.php/journal/user/register
Blockchain in Healthcare Today Peer Review Journal
Building Trust Through Truth...
How to Cite
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY). Read the full Copyright Statement.