Responsible AI in Healthcare: Best Practices to Improve Healthcare Delivery
Keywords:blockchain and AI, blockchain in healthcare, blockchain and artificial intelligence, responsible AI, Responsible AI & data bias in clinical trials, responsible AI vs. ethical AI, AI in healthcare
AbstractA candid discussion that dives into the recesses of AI and ethics including topics such as what lessons can be used in healthcare from tech players implementing responsible AI and unbiased systems, how can responsible AI help build a clinical support system, examples from providers and payers and learnings from responsible AI which can be used in Obamacare and clinical trial implementation.
Discussion topics will include:
- What is responsible AI? Is it the same as Ethical AI?
- What lessons can be used in healthcare from tech players implementing responsible AI and unbiased systems?
- Why is responsible AI important for healthcare? Is there demographic bias in the treatment part of responsible AI?
- How can responsible AI help build a clinical support system?
- What are some examples of responsible AI in the healthcare industry with respect to providers and payers?
- What are learnings from responsible AI which can be used in Obamacare implementation?
- HHS introduced an interoperability rule between EMR/EHR systems in 2019. How does it help in the implementation of responsible AI?
- How responsible AI is currently covered in new US government initiative such as AI.gov
- Responsible AI & data bias in clinical trials
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Prasad Kothari, Director, Axtria Health , Tarun Mohan Lal, Vice President, Chief Analytics and Solutions Officer, Atrium/Navicent and incoming President of Society for Health Systems , Dr. Anand S. Rao, Partner and Global AI Lead, PwC , Swathi Young, Chief Technology Officer, Integrity Management Services Inc.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their work, with first publication rights granted to Blockchain in Healthcare Today (BHTY). Read the full Copyright Statement.